Thursday, February 19, 2009

Who will shoe your foot my love?

With a slew of bandage and gladiator footwear popping up everywhere, even I can't help myself but be drawn to it.

Here are a few of my picks plus some non-bandage ones that are so gorgeous, I'm sure you wouldn't mind.


Jimmy Choo's! The gold zip offers a subtle glam touch to this wardrobe staple.



Sergio Rossi's baby blue offering with a zip feature on the back all the way down to the heels.


I'm loving the detailed panel on this Balmain pair. Very rock-chic and so glam!


Fendi's basket front shoe booties in black suede.


Lace-front platforms in grey by Givenchy. Luxurious, and guaranteed to suit all your monochrome outfits and some.


Add a pop of crayola colour to your ensemble with this pair of crossed slingback heels from Marni.


I really really adore this pair of patent pumps from Miu Miu, especially its whipstitch detail on the back of the heel and the side of the sole. Tempting.

No comments: